Arthritis: Arth' meaning joint, 'itis' meaning inflammation, prevents normal use of joints as a result of damage to the joint from disease, daily wear and tear, and muscle strains caused by forceful movements against stiff joints. Types: Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid, Fibromyalgia and Gout.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1: Welcome!

The beginning of my journey towards helping millions!

Hello, My name is Elise. As a member of The Arthritis Society's Joints In Motion Training Team, I am raising money to increase the quality of life for Canadians living with arthritis. But I can't do it alone, I NEED YOUR HELP!

I have committed to raising a minimum of $7,500 in sponsorship pledges for The Arthritis Society. My challenges is two-fold: to reach my fundraising goal and to be physically prepared for the 10 km run. I am working to complete my fundraising project by March 31, 2011 so that I will then be able to concentrate on training for The Great Wall of China Marathon.    
  
Visit my Sponsor Page to submit an Online Donation!

For Cheque, or Credit Card Donations
Contact Elise  emano@rogers.com




Visit:
The Great Wall of China Marathon
 
Charity Registration Number: 10807 1671 RR0004

1 comment:

  1. This is a great start to what I think will be a really personal and thoughtful blog about this fascinating journey - congrats, Elise!

    ReplyDelete